Lee is 7 months old today AND I lost my camera's memory card. How can I take pictures of my baby?!?
After I was complaining about this to Hubby when he got home from work. And he told me that he put the memory card within the camera case! And to think that I was worried for two days about this memory card....
It has been about a month since I have started blogging. Since then I discovered the addiction of blog reading. I started off with The Cloth Diaper Whisperer which led my to the Dirty Diaper Laundry which has recent led me of over a dozen of other blogs. Now I have set up my Google Reader to read all these blogs. But I am one to start from the beginning. For some of the blogs, this means reading posts from 2008 or even 2007. To say the least, it is taking a very long time. Not to mention that which each blog, I find even more blogs to read.
Blogs and cloth diapers are currently taking over our lives. Just the other night Hubby yelled at me that all I do is think cloth diapers, read cloth diapers, and do cloth diapers! That may have been partially true, but he was mainly mad and needed fuel to yell at me. =P In a week or so, he may very well be yelling at me about blogs and the internet. We'll see. I'll let you know when it happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment