Friday, October 29, 2010

new sounds and an early morning

Lee started making these adorable new sounds yesterday.  It's so cute sounding.

He is sitting next to me early this morning in his Summer Infant Super Seat Booster/Infant Positioner - Summer Infant  - Babies"R"Us staring out the window making theses sounds.  Now why is up so crazy early?!?!? I don't know.  In fact, he was awake at 3:30am, crying and flipped onto his belly!!!  Upon returning him back to a quiet slumber, Hubby discovered that he had leaked through his clothes.  It was only a small spot on his back, but enough to wet his bed.  Thankfully I had placed an extra layer of cloth and waterproof stuff on his bed for such a situation.  While Hubby changed Lee's clothes and diaper, I simply took of the emergency layers, tossed it in the laundry, and added a new emergency layer.  Easy-peasy.  I went back to bed.  Several hours later, Hubby gave me a quick word before he left for work about how much Lee ate and that he had not change Lee's diaper.  I barely registered his words, only to be awoken half an hour later by loud crying!  Lee, what's going on?!?!?  He normally sleeps until Race is here for a few minutes.  Oh wells... life with a baby, we can never guarantee sleep =)


By the way, our cloth diapers don't usually leaked.  Upon checking Hubby and Lee, I saw that the diaper looked a bit loose, thus the leaking.  Cloth diapers need a good seal around the legs and waist to keep everything within.  Our diapers have only leaked when we didn't put it on with a good fit or I didn't prep them enough when they were new.

No comments:

Post a Comment